As it’s summer in the city … ahem … I thought it was about time to get the cocktail shaker out. Or at least a big jug to make a refreshing summer time drink. Here’s a little recent invention of mine, the Elderflower and Pineapple Refresher. Let me know if you try it and what you think of it.
Elderflower and Pineapple Refresher – recipe
- 1/2 cup elderflower liqueur (try St Germain)
- 2 cups elderflower presse
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Ice, to serve
- A slice of lemon per glass, to decorate
- In a jug, mix the liqueur, presse and juices until well combined.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice, and equally divide the drink between each glass.
- Add a slice of lemon to each glass and serve immediately.
To remind us that it is actually summer, here’s one of my videos from last year. Hopefully, it will kickstart the heat wave.
Thanks for reading, and please don’t forget to like, subscribe and comment – links below. See you soon!