I thought it might be a good idea to post about the up coming destash I’m hosting on Instagram this Saturday 27th May, 2017. I hope you will join me and grab a few bargains.
Questions and Answers
Where is the sale?
On Instagram – please follow Champagne_Twist_Destash
What time does the destash sale start?
12 noon GMT
Why host a sale?
I have accumulated so much stuff over the years, I have simply run out of room to work effectively. The choice is to either move to a new house the size of Buckingham Palace (I did ask, but the Queen said no) or to sell these things to a someone who can make use of them.
This will mean that I will have more time and space to make more videos and post more on my blog.
What type of things are you selling?
You’re selling baby clothes? How come?
In regards to the baby clothes, they are all brand new and unused. They were purchased for research purposes (I was thinking about designing and selling baby clothes) and rather than throw them away, I thought it best to sell them on. There is a bit of a pink theme, but heck at that age babies don’t know, or care.
All buttons (and any relevant small items) sold will be sorted and presented in a brand new organza bag – who wants an envelope of loose buttons?
What’s for sale? How much?
Prices start from as little as 50p (excluding postage). All the items range from bargain basement finds to high end, including products from local London markets, Laura Ashley, Cath Kidston, John Lewis and Liberty.
I hope you will find this sale fun and you bag a few bargains for yourself and loved ones. Tell your friends, sit down with a cuppa and lets do this 🙂
Terms and Conditions
I know T&Cs are not the most interesting of things, but please do read before you purchase – and let me know if you have any questions.
The sale on Instagram starts at 12 noon GMT Saturday 27th May 2017.
Please visit Champagne_Twist_Destash to purchase items for sale.
- I can only accept Paypal payments, as I think this is the easiest, quickest and safest way to do this.
- All measurements stated are approximate.
- Any defects, marks or imperfections will be highlighted as clearly as possible.
- The Sale Schedule (please see below) is for guidance purposes only, and may be subject to change.
- To purchase an item, just reply back with your First name. The first person or people to reply with their First name, wins.
- I will then reply with the message, “Sold to [your First Name and Instagram handle]”. After that, please DM me with your Paypal address and the country you live, so I can work out the correct postage for you. This will take a couple of days for me to sort out, so please bear with me, I will keep you informed and email you when I have dispatched the item. Please note dispatch can only occur after I have successfully received correct payment.
- All sales once confirmed are final. If you win an item and change your mind, please reply again as soon as possible so the item can be sold to someone else.
- Packaging is free of charge – as I believe in recycling as much as possible, please be aware that the packaging will not be brand new – EXCEPT FOR BABY CLOTHING and BUTTON PURCHASES, where the inside packaging will be new. Any recycled packaging will be of good quality and will be more than adequate to ensure the safe arrival of your purchases. Postage will be charged at the lowest possible rate.
- I will obtain a proof of postage certificate. Please allow up to 5 working days for domestic delivery after confirmed despatch and 15 working days for overseas delivery after confirmed dispatch.
If you would like to post me pictures of what you have done with the items, that would be great. No obligation, I’m just nosy and would love to see how the items will be used.
Sale Schedule (subject to change)
Time Zone – GMT
12 noon – Fabric – part 1
1pm – Knitting items, buttons and sewing collectables
2pm – Fabric – part 2 and buttons
3pm – BREAK TIME (approx 1 hour)
4pm – Baby clothes
5pm – Paper craft items/ Stationery
6pm – Books and paper sewing patterns
7pm – Misc
8pm – Sale ends (If there are a lot of unsold items left, I may host another sale the following Saturday).
I hope this post is clear and easy to understand, but if I have missed something out, you have any questions, or seek clarification, please contact me either here or on Instagram Champagne_Twist_Destash.
Hope to see you on Instagram on Saturday! Enjoy and thanks for reading.