Last Saturday I hosted my very first Instagram Destash. Today, I’m pleased to announce that I’m hosting another Destash, this time on the Champagne Twist blog.
Head over to the Destash page, to seek out craft related bargains, including cards, fabrics, haberdashery, books and so much more. The Destash page is permanent, and updated every Friday, so subscribe and check out the bargains before you miss out.
Terms and Conditions:
- I can only accept Paypal payments, as I think this is the easiest, quickest and safest way to do this.
- Postage is not included in the price and will be added on to your invoice.
- All measurements stated are approximate.
- Any defects, marks or imperfections will be highlighted as clearly as possible.
- To purchase an item, just fill in the form with your purchase requests. First come, first served.
- I will then send you an invoice, payable immediately. Please note, dispatch can only occur after I have successfully received correct payment.
- All sales once confirmed are final.
- Packaging is free of charge – as I believe in recycling as much as possible, please be aware that the packaging will not be brand new – EXCEPT FOR BABY CLOTHING and BUTTON PURCHASES, where the inside packaging will be new. Any recycled packaging will be of good quality and more than adequate to ensure the safe arrival of your purchases. Postage will be charged at the lowest possible rate.
- I will obtain a proof of postage certificate for each parcel sent. Please allow up to 5 working days for domestic delivery after confirmed despatch and 15 working days for overseas delivery after confirmed dispatch.
If you would like to send me pictures of what you have done with the items, that would be great. No obligation, I’m just nosy and would love to see how the items will be used. 🙂
Thanks for reading, any questions, please either comment below or send me a message.