Hello, check this out! A lemon cup jelly based dessert that vegetarians and eat, and with a few minor adjustments vegans can enjoy too.
When I discovered Just Wholefoods lemon jelly crystals, I was over the moon that I could once again enjoy homemade jelly and ice-cream.
This is another easy dish, which can be made to look like you spent a lot of time and effort. Only 2 basic ingredients that can be used to top off a lovely meal or as part of an afternoon or high tea.
Lemon Cups – recipe | Champagne Twist
- 1 packet of Just Wholefoods lemon jelly crystals
- lemon yogurt (use a non-dairy alternative for vegan or plant only based diners)
- lemon sugar crystals or lemon zest to decorate (optional)
- Make up the jelly according to the directions in a jug. Pour the jelly into the heat proof cups, dividing the jelly equally amongst each serving. Place in the fridge to set. You can lean the cups on one side to create the slanted effect.
- When set, remove the jelly cups from the fridge. Add 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt to each serving. Return to the fridge to chill.
- Remove the cups from the fridge 10 mins before serving, and sprinkle the lemon sugar crystals or lemon zest, if using, on top and serve immediately.